Marketing and Communications Officer
RECRUITMENTiQ is working with one of the UK's most recognisable historic buildings in the operator's search for an experienced Marketing and Communications Officer to help deliver and monitor effective marketing communications using a wide range of media to support income generation.
You will give a high-quality visitor experience and maintain a positive public profile for the Cathedral and take a lead role in developing and delivering engaging digital content and social media campaigns.
- Deliver and evaluate marketing activities and campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing Manager, taking responsibility for planning and organizing your work and supervising that of the Marketing Assistant.
- Develop social media campaigns and video content to both complement and support existing marketing and PR campaigns, liaising with the PR Manager and Director of Communications as necessary. Alerting press office to potentially difficult stories or posts.
- Coordinate social media content planning and ensure activity is integrated into communications planning. Manage, develop and evaluate the reach and impact of corporate social media channels.
- Work with colleagues to ensure social media input from members and the public is responded to appropriately and advise on social media best practices. Monitor and respond to visitor reviews on TripAdvisor and Google.
- Filming, copywriting and editing for print and web-based communications and supporting the development of the Cathedral’s Digital and Interpretation Strategies.
- Assisting with the set-up and delivery of live-streamed content (for example, daily reflections, services, Facebook lives for events).
- Managing media assets such as photo and video content by both internal and external content creators, ensuring permissions are obtained where necessary.
- Working with GoogleAds agency, creating landing pages for campaigns, supplying information on target audiences, keyword research and reviewing reports.
- Desktop publishing using Adobe InDesign for print, posters, adverts and signage.
- Supervising the delivery of work by sub-contractors as necessary.
- Planning and booking advertising space as appropriate for consumer and trade publications as directed, ensuring tracking is in place where possible.
- Producing effective and regular e-marketing campaigns to deliver trackable emails with appropriate content to targeted data segments.
- Supervising some of the work of the Marketing Assistant, with guidance from the Marketing Manager.
- With the Marketing Assistant, ensuring the timely completion of administrative tasks including maintaining the marketing budget spreadsheet and purchase order system, and a variety of customer databases.
- Maintaining and developing content for the Cathedral’s website and, with the Marketing Assistant, ensuring listings are maintained on external tourism and event promotion websites.
- With the Marketing Assistant, ensuring the timely management of leaflet stocks and displays within the Cathedral. Monitor and review the external distribution of promotional material so that it reaches the intended target audiences.
- Work with occasional Cathedral volunteers in the department, coordinating activity and providing training as necessary.
- Representing the Cathedral at meetings with external organisations e.g. Visit Wiltshire, other organisations in the Close.
Please note the closing date for applications is 11th July 2021
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'