Staffroom Education are seeking a Marketing and Communications Officer to join our lively agency based in Cardiff Bay. The individual must be creative with an eye for detail - you will oversee the branding and communication efforts for Staffroom Education. This is a full-time, permanent position and we welcome applications from individuals both with and without a specific Recruitment background, but request all applicants have some marketing experience.
As a Marketing and Communications Officer within Staffroom Education, your responsibilities will include:
Marketing and Communication Duties:
- Updating and maintaining all Staffroom Education social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook;
- Utilising current advertising and social media platforms to promote available vacancies;
- Developing advertising content i.e. e-shots, mailers, flyers, in support of recruitment strategy;
- Creating relevant content for our blog and maintaining the website;
- Create and develop marketing strategies that communicate the company messages to new and existing individuals;
- Build and nurture relationships with clients and staff.
Candidate Attraction Duties:
- CV sourcing via our online job-board partners and social media platforms;
- Managing and logging advert responses;
- Assessing suitability by conducting telephone screening interviews with potential candidates;
- Liaising with Universities to arrange attendance at Job Fairs, Student workshops etc.
General Administration Duties:
- Inputting and updating of Candidate / Client information on company systems;
- Attention to detail regarding personal and sensitive information;
- Handling of both inbound and outbound calls where required;
- Managing and processing correspondence, both internal and external.
You will be joining a fast-paced and friendly office environment where you be will be given full support and training, with a clear path to progress and move forward in your career.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- First-class verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous experience within a marketing/communications role;
- A general positive outlook and sense of humour;
- A professional and ethical attitude and work ethic;
- The ability to self-set goals, targets and work to deadlines;
- A student-mentality and willingness to get involved with the wider office setting;
- Any food-related abilities or activities are a bonus.
These are just some of the fantastic benefits you can expect when working with Staffroom:
- A laid-back and dynamic work environment;
- A generous remuneration, pension and holiday package;
- Reduced working hours during Summer and Christmas holidays;
- A clear and defined path to progress your career and skills;
- Reward days, including team activities and functions;
- The autonomy to get stuck into your role without micromanagement.
If this sounds like you, and the role is of interest, then we would like to hear from you. Simply hit the 'Apply Now’ button. Thanks for reading.
- Administration Duties
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Marketing