Marketing and Communications Executive
Exeter - Competitive basic and generous benefits package
Our award winning service-based client in Exeter is looking for an engaging and innovative individual to join a forward thinking Brand and Marketing team.
This is a pivotal role working at the Head Office where the overall focus is on achieving ambitious growth plans. The main purpose of the role is to build the brand across a range of channels ensuring that they stand out from the competition.
You will create manage and deliver an integrated external communication plan, focused mainly on taking the company message to the core audience. In addition, you will build an effective internal communication strategy.
- Own all communications and content development, working with internal and external stakeholders where required.
- Maximise potential of all content, re-purposing for use across channels.
- Formulate and deliver a content marketing strategy.
- Act as marketing representative for all product development, existing and new, ensuring appropriate and clear launch, follow-up and maintenance content
- Monitor internal developments and external news and use to generate a wide range of content across mediums including press releases and video generation.
- Forge relationships with journalists, bloggers and commentators and maximise the opportunities for coverage, editorial and comment.
- Work alongside key staff to build profile in the media and their status as commentators and industry experts.
- Act as the press office, fielding calls and enquiries and liaising with colleagues for responses where required.
Experience & qualifications required
- Graduate calibre, with previous experience within a marketing, communications or PR role
- Proficient in MS Office and Dynamics CRM
About you ...
- A clear and engaging communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent grounding in digital media, proven ability and flair in social media and content marketing
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- An innovative and creative thinker
- Sound persuading and influencing skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV as soon as possible as our client is ready to interview.
While Baker Snell endeavour to respond to all applications, it is not always possible when we receive a high volume. If you do not hear anything for two weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We wish you all the best with your on-going job search.
- Marketing Communications
- Press Releases
- Content Marketing
- Content Development