Marketing and Communications Executive 4 day week
Nigel Wright are recruiting for a Marketing & Communications Executive to join a professional services business in Newcastle. The role is central to the successful delivery of member communications in the North East region, to raise the profile of the members, the organisation and its activities.
External relations, marketing communications and brand awareness are key elements of the role, as is the need to have a customer focused outlook. Support is also required for the successful delivery of a large exhibition.
This is a 12 month contract with an immediate start. The working hours are 29 a week over 4 days, of which the days can be flexible.
- Support colleagues in handling media and government enquiries locally
- Interface with the media team to ensure media releases align with national messaging
- Maintain good working relationships with other regional marketing communications colleagues to ensure a consistent approach to marketing communications
- Coordinate the promotion of regional events to members and wider audiences
- Provide communications and branding support to the regional committee
- Manage the production of newsletters including editorial, editing and management of design, print and distribution
- Some experience of marketing communications is essential
- Strong oral and written communications skills are essential
- Attention to detail, with good proof reading and editing skills to ensure high quality outputs is essential
- Content Management Systems (CMS) and electronic publishing is highly desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job