A well known membership body based in London is looking to appoint a Marketing and Communication Manager who will join part of the senior management team. Working alongside c-suite this person will provide leadership and delegate responsibility for all aspects of the communication and marketing function.
- Create and deliver a robust marketing and communication plan in line with stakeholder and business guidelines
- Have responsibility over media relations, Press, PR and Communication delivery
- Monitor and manage communication content management arrangements across a range of communication channels in collaboration with content owners ensuring these are of the highest quality
- Undertake research to inform growth opportunities for services and products offered
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience of working closely with stakeholders and influencing decision
- Ability to build relationship and networks
- Marketing and Communication background - working for a similar setting
- Ideally from a membership background
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"