Our client is looking for a Communication Coordinator to join their Marketing team on a permanent basis. The role will include:
- Finding and writing up interesting and engaging stories from our people and our customers to share with the world
- Showcasing the story of the impact we make across all our services and support the marketing team to engage current and existing customers
- Supporting the wider Business Development team with writing up case studies for lots of different audiences such as funders, stakeholders and customers.
- Lead the updating of our website and the internal intranet up-to-date with content - you will be the internal journalist!
- Creating stories for the press and wider media, developing relationships with stakeholders in this area to position ourselves
- Develop communication campaigns to help position our organisation positively, and deliver results
- Write really engaging content for our customer to see the great work and impact we do
- Lead on the creation and publication of our customer magazine
- Engaging our people by leading our internal engagement activities, campaigns and initiatives
- Supporting the team to deliver internal and external events
- Supporting the Communications Team to deliver quality, customer friendly content for our wider teams
- Develop communication plans that ensure we communicate what's needed, when, with clear defined objectives, monitor its delivery, and report on its return on investment.
- Lead filming and photo shoots to help deliver our messages in creative ways
Your role is all about helping us to get the story of our client out into the world. They want to grow our brand whilst ensuring the organisation can run as effectively and efficiently as possible.
What you'll bring
- We have the drive to do what's right, challenging things that are wrong or not in the spirit of putting our customers first - at whatever level this is needed
- Work closely with each other, connecting across teams, never working in silos and always sharing best practise
- Work to completion, supporting others to do the same. When we find problems we provide solutions, encouraging new ways of working and an agile mindset.
The must haves:
- A love of writing creative and insightful content to engage a number of different audiences
- Experience of internal and external communications in a charity or business environment
- A marketing, communications or journalism qualification or equivalent
- A good standard of literacy skills with the ability to write clearly and effectively
- Ability to use multiple IT systems and programmes
- A desire to seek out and follow up interesting and engaging stories to share
- An organised individual who is able to plan and progress a challenging, varied and busy workload
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to meet challenges and adapt to change
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, resilient, with a drive and determination to achieve results.
- A great standard of face-to-face customer service - we aren't hidden away, we like to talk to our customers
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
- marketing manager
- brand creator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'