Marketing and Comms Assistant
We are actively seeking a Marketing and Comms professional for an Exeter based charity. This is a great opportunity for someone to build upon their marketing skills within a local business. The role is a part time fixed term contract for 2 months, ideally working 3 days per week although the exact hours can be flexible.
- Updating and maintaining social media platforms and the company website
- Ordering printed materials and keeping on top of stock levels
- Collect case studies and feedback
- Prepare and send out internal news to staff and volunteers
- Admin support such as meeting and greeting visitors
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Proof reading and preparing papers for meetings
- Provide admin support to the Executive Assistant
- Additional administrative duties as required
- Experience working within an office environment is essential
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of updating social media accounts
- Previous experience working within marketing is preferable, although a desire to work in marketing will also be considered
- Experience using Wordpress and Adobe Creative Cloud programmes would be beneficial
If you have the necessary experience and are looking for a part time contract role then please get in touch.
Keywords: marketing and comms assistant, marketing, social media, comms jobs, temp jobs, part time jobs, adobe, wordpress, Exeter jobs, administration jobs
- General Admin
- social media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'