An international law firm is looking to recruit a BD & Marketing Manager to focuses primarily on further building the firm’s reputation and positioning in London and the United Kingdom, in line with our UK and firmwide strategy.
The role will see you working closely with the Head of Country for London, the London Executive management team, additional partners and senior members of the MBD team to plan, manage and implement the initiatives aimed at achieving the firm’s ambitious objectives. In addition, you will contribute positively to the development of the wider MBD team by sharing knowledge and coaching on best practice approaches.
- Taking responsibility for directing relevant MBD initiatives and programmes in London.
- Managing and implementing the London plan and budgeting processes each financial year.
- Working closely with partners and other stakeholders to develop and manage "hot topic" campaigns and events.
- Develop the firm’s partnerships and other relationships and cooperation arrangements with external groups.
- Working closely with relevant colleagues to further develop their alumni programme.
- Working with colleagues in the Client Listening team to drive measurable improvements in areas highlighted in client feedback.
Ideally, you will have previous experience as a Business Development Manager within a legal or other professional services environment. You must be able to demonstrate commercial awareness and project management skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong external network and have a track record in the development and implementation of innovative processes. This role requires an ability to build relationships internally and externally, requiring a persuasive, collaborative approach where excellent communication and interpersonal skills are paramount.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'