Are you a Marketing/Business Development Professional looking for your next role? If so, my client, a London City Law firm are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their Marketing and Business Development Team on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager the key responsibilities of the role holder are:
- Providing business development support to the firm's Litigation group.
- Assisting in the preparation of the client development programme.
- Using market awareness and product knowledge to identify hot topics and trends which support the group's business development strategy.
- Working with fee earners and partners to supporting the pitching process and other client communications.
- Developing and managing associated campaigns and targeting initiatives and maximising the leverage from such initiatives in relation to social media and PR opportunities.
- Event preparation.
- Leading the preparation for the legal directory and awards submissions process.
- Developing and maintaining key infrastructure, including the Intranet, web pages, contact management system, credentials database and "pitch pack" content.
- Producing marketing materials and helping develop content for specific projects.
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience of working in a professional services environment, and experience of dealing directly with group heads and key stakeholders.
- Strong commercial awareness, including experience of/an interest in commercial issues.
- Exposure to the full spectrum of MBD activities with business development experience including in relation to pitching, targeting and campaigns.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of social media.
- Client focused approach.
- A team player who is positive, enthusiastic and has a flexible attitude to delivering results.
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary of around £34,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Working hours: 9.30 - 5.30 Monday to Friday.
This is an excellent opportunity for the role holder to join a fantastic firm and team.
Please contact Rowena Bubb for further information.
- Business Development
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job