This is a highly diverse role, and will see you work with a number of colleagues regionally to develop business generally.
This is mainly a broad marketing role, but also features some aspects of bids and tenders support and business development activity. Competencies include:
• Ensure that all marketing materials comply with brand guidelines.
• Provide support of small to medium scale bids and tenders.
• Support key senior figures within the business on their own personal business development goals, to achieve greater impact with key clients.
• Support on broad marketing collateral, and the delivery of profile raising events.
• Internal and external communications support.
What We're Looking For:
A strong candidate with experience across marketing, bids, and business development, ideally within a legal or accountancy firm.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Rhys Thomas on for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job