An exciting opportunity has arisen on the UK’s largest office Park for a temporary Marketing and Administration Assistant to support the Cobalt Management Team.
With over 1.7 million sq ft already built out Cobalt is home to world-class occupiers including P & G, Santander and Newcastle Building Society. Cobalt Central has Tesco, Greggs, Chisholms and the Cobalt Management Centre where the successful candidate would be based.
Working directly for the developer Highbridge Business Park Ltd, the candidate should have the ability to work within a team and independently. You will be working directly with members of staff based on the park and supporting other members of the management team.
The role is very varied in a dynamic office and will provide the successful candidate with the experience to grow professionally.
Responsibilities will include:
- General office administrator duties
- Supporting occupiers and individual members of staff
- Customer service in promoting travel ticket options and processing staff queries
- Create marketing for MORE Cobalt across all communication platforms.
- Promoting exclusive staff offers across newsletters, social media platforms and apps.
- Personal commuter travel planning and monitoring
- Assisting with the organisation of staff events
- Identify new partners for the staff discount card
Previous experience is not required as full training will be given.The successful candidate should be willing to learn and provide a good customer service.