A leading Social Media company based in London are seeking a Marketing Analytics Partner to join their team on an 11 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills in advertising and have client facing experience. There will be some travel involved in the role.
- Working closely with the EMEA Measurement Leads this role will produce and manage analyses and campaign evaluation that will prove the value of advertising business
- Partner with sales team to drive deeper, more strategic relationships with clients and agencies through measurement and evaluation
- Develop and implement tailored measurement programs for clients across CPG/Retail Verticals
- Manage and drive measurement studies for key clients across verticals
- End to end management of Offline and Online Lift Analysis
- Educate clients and agencies on measurement and research capabilities
- 5+ years of media research and analytics experience preferred; but a solid understanding of the advertising industry (especially online) and measurement methods/technologies most commonly used
- Statistical and data analysis experience (e.g. significance testing, regression modelling, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical and campaign implementation abilities and willingness to understand and work with internal implementation and planning tools
- Direct experience working with data-sets
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights
- Experience with Hive and/or SQL and Excel
- Bachelors degree required
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.