Marketing Analytics Lead
Fin-tech start up "Digital challenger bank"
£45,000 - £55,000
Digital challenger bank, current a team of 30 and growing there is a fantastic culture and ethos to grow this business and fundamentally help other people.
Role and responsibilities
Responsible for developing web and app performance analysis & measurement and implementing measurement tools.
- Gathers and circulates insights and data into competitor performance across key web, social and campaign platforms; deriving insights into competitor activity and using these insights to inform marketing activity
- Works with the Product team to ensure end to end tracking of customers through the acquisition and onboarding funnel and into the app.
- Uses product usage insights to inform overall targeting activity and the development of activation and retention strategies
- Develop online customer analyses, such as Customer Segmentation, Retention Analysis and Lifetime Value Analysis
- Good web / product analytics experience
- Expertise in advanced web analytics including a range of analytics solutions e.g. Google Analytics
- Experience in Digital marketing ROI techniques, Attribution, effectiveness modelling and econometrics.
- Experience using behaviour specific tools for heat mapping and in page analytics (Hitwise, Similarweb etc).
To apply for the MarketingAnalytics Lead position click "Apply"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'