Our client is looking to hire a junior Marketing Analytics Consultant who can work as part of a team helping their clients to build, develop and manage their marketing analytics capabilities.
They are a leading European software firm specialising in sales and marketing analytics, planning & business intelligence and whose Analytics practice revolves around their Marketing Effectiveness software tools. These software tools are used by some of the best known brands around the world to help them evaluate the effectiveness of their communications and let them find better strategies for future marketing campaigns.
With about 50 staff across offices in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and the U.S. they are a small, but a quickly growing, global firm serving multinational clients. This is an excellent time to be joining a Scale Up operation with Global aspirations.
You will be part of our Managed Services group that helps clients to:
- Understand their marketing data
- Build econometric models that explain and quantify key business drivers
- Create data driven growth strategies based on these models
- Manage ongoing Ad-Hoc business questions via an on-demand analytics platform
Unlike traditional consulting firms, their Software eliminates the need to write code and enables our consultants to focus on business questions. What makes their company, and this role, unique is their business model. They are capability builders delivering analytics on demand. Their consultants are all trainers who can go from doing to teaching in the same conversation.
You need to be:
- Qualified - You will have at least a Bachelor’s but preferably a Master’s Degree in a field such as Mathematics, Econometrics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science.
- Deliver training - The confidence and presentation skills to quickly develop the ability to deliver training sessions in classroom settings, virtual classroom settings and via web-conferencing tools.
- Proactive - You are a resourceful learner, keen to develop your skills and abilities with the support of more experienced consultants. You are willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Technical and Numerical - It is essential that you will be familiar with statistical techniques such as regression analysis and more advanced statistical disciplines.
- You will be business focussed with a desire to develop your understanding of the technical challenges facing the modern marketing organization
- Effective communicator - you are clear and persuasive in verbal and written communications with highly effective use of email and the telephone. Your written and spoken English will be of a high standard.
- Commercially aware - within 6 - 12 months in the role you will be happy to have commercial discussions with clients and are confident in your ability to develop longer term business relationships that are mutually beneficial to both parties.
- Passionate - you show evidence of dedication and passion for something you believe in - working hard, committing.
You will primarily be working from the UK office in central London, with frequent short visits to client locations and to their Head Office in the Netherlands.
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Analytics
- Commercially aware
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'