Marketing Analytics & Business Intelligence Manager
9-month contract - immediate start
£55,000 - £65,000 pro rata
Our client, a global leading pharmaceutical company, are looking to hire a Marketing Analytics & Business Intelligence Manager to lead their digital/personalised analytics strategy and plan in the UK. The successful candidate will also train and upskill colleagues and share their knowledge with Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence teams in other regions.
Marketing Analytics & Business Intelligence Manager - Responsibilities
- Lead the digital/personalised analytics strategy and plan in the UK
- Consult on personalized marketing campaign design and experiment planning
- Manage customer analytics to support multi-channel marketing
- Upskill colleagues
- Serves as Global Business Analytics point of contact
- Ensures on message communication throughout the business with global stakeholders
Marketing Analytics & Business Intelligence Manager - Skills/Education
- Proven expertise in multichannel analytics
- Solid experience in Business Analytics at European level
- Strong communication skills to both internal and external clients of all levels
- Ability to train, mentor and upskill colleagues
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or advanced degree in Data science /quantitative field
- Strong visualisation and storytelling skills
- Tableau skills ideal
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.