Responsible for providing Marketing Analysis for the marketing team, you’ll empower the team and business with marketing insights and recommendations enabling all to make smarter marketing decisions.
You’ll be responsible for developing and building marketing reports, processes (segmentation, lead management) and tools that will help the team demonstrate ROI – and also help with improving efficiency of our marketing campaigns.
In short, you’ll be our ‘growth hacker’ looking for the right signals and stories to communicate to the team – and in turn aid further growth and investment in the right marketing channels.
· Responsible for implementation of visitor, lead (B2B & B2C) and sales tracking and analysis across multiple platforms. (e.g. website, marketing automation, CRM)
· Build marketing dashboards (within CRM, Google Data Studio) showing commercial performance and the effectiveness of marketing through KPIs
· Present key recommendations from reports, including actionable insights for key stakeholders, to feed into marketing and sales strategies
· Support with of Segmentation and Prospect targeting for Sales and Marketing activities – working with internal and external parties
· Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
· Responsible for Google Analytics – including tagging, goal tracking, dashboards for marketing
· Ensure the marketing team understand the importance of campaign tracking – ensure the team have a clear framework for link tracking
· Keep up to date with the latest marketing trends, in turn enabling you to deliver best in class marketing analytics support for REED Specialist Recruitment
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken
- Marketing Team
- Stakeholders across RSR Brands
- Third Party Suppliers (e.g. Job Boards) and agencies
- The Reed Treasury
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing analytics or related field
- Possess search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages databases and MS Office
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining - extracting data from a BI (i.e. Oracle)
- Desirable, experience with SQL
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge with CRM programs (e.g. Salesforce) and Marketing Automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
Join REED - Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency - Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'