Marketing Analyst - £31,900 - £45,000 - Global Manufacturing Organisation - Internationally recognised, reputable and ethical - RH15 postcode, West Sussex
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number crunching Marketing Analyst to work within the Pricing division of a Global Manufacturing organisation who is a product leader in the market. The organisation offers training, support and career development. They work with over 30 brands and operates out of over 150 countries, and have a career and presence in the market for over 120 years.
As the Marketing Analyst you will be placed within the Marketing team working in Pricing. Although having experience in pricing analytics is advantageous, the key area of interest to the manager is working in Marketing Analytics as Pricing can be taught.
Essentials for the role
- 2 years + operating in a similar role and in analytics in the Marketing team of ideally Retail or Manufacturing, but will consider other industry sectors
- Strong excel skills
- Strong Data extraction capabilities and demonstrable experience extracting data from various systems and databases
- Demonstrable experience manipulating data
- Strong communication capabilities - you will be speaking to senior stakeholders, the Product management team, distributors, customer centres and individuals whom first language is not English
- Strong analytical capability in a Marketing function
- Passion for Marketing Analytics
- Support the divisional strategy by providing up to date analysis and reports and advise on best practices
- Create and maintain the required analysis tools to monitor the sales performance of the division
- Create the required analysis tools to globally enhance sales performance through identifying new opportunities
- Monitor and optimise lead turnaround through the utilisation of the customer facing tools
- Identify and create appropriate tools and measure to monitor the performance of distributors
- Work with customer centres to provide territory mapping and to identify opportunities
- Work with Product Management and Customer Centres to manage the annual list prices review process
- Work with the division and customer centres to ensures data quality are maintained to a high standard
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone with a few years strong experience within Marketing Analytics to work with a Globally recognised brand who is innovative in application and mindset and looking for a sustainable future. The brand is reputable and offers fantastic career opportunities, support and training.
- Annual bonus
- Generous pension scheme
If you think that you have the right experience please submit your application for review. Our Client is receptive and responsive.
Red Recruitment (Agency) #REDUK
- Marketing Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'