£30,000 - £40,000
Market leading media events business seeks an experienced email marketing analyst to measure email delivery and establish best practice.
You will be responsible for providing marketers and content teams with expert advice, support and guidance in incorporating SEO & Email Deliverability practices into their marketing strategies to get messages into the inbox and deliver amazing marketing experiences.
This role is great for someone who loves communicating with internal customers and helping them solve challenges.
As an SEO & Deliverability expert, you will be working directly with our client’s teams to deliver and manage SEO, IP warm-up plans, proactively monitoring deliverability metrics, and educating internal teams on deliverability best practices. Don't worry if you are not an email deliverability expert yet - in-depth knowledge of this is helpful but not essential.
Working on SEO, email marketing / deliverability best practices. You're excited at this opportunity in this growing sector and absolutely love solving complicated problems where there often isn't a clear solution or quick fix. Improvement-focused you're organised and able to prioritise in a busy environment. You actively seek feedback on what is and isn't working, and proactively suggest initiatives that tackle pain points to increase productivity.
You’ll be close partners with our Technical Support, Marketing, Content, and Data Teams to develop and iterate on strategies that improve both our customer acquisition and marketing strategies.
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytics, data-driven SEO / email deliverability role
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Proficient in hardcoding using HTML and CSS for email campaigns
- Expertise in managing day-to-day email execution (segmentation, production, deployment, reporting)
- Support the testing and integration of new email capabilities and tools
- Strong grasp of email deliverability and email best practices to promote a robust IP
- Familiarity with ensuring compliance with GDPR regulations and data collection policies
- Experience in a similar role, ideally at a B2B company.
- Able to run reports on email deliverability, as well as analyse them and make recommendations based on that analysis.
- Experience with third-party testing and analysis tools.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO best practice.
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move.
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Strategies
- Best Practices
- Email Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'