Marketing Analyst with strong statistical and market insight skills sought by a market leading financial services company near York with a majority stake in their field.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and known formally as Market Researcher, you’ll study current market conditions and identifying potential sales opportunities. You’ll provide commercial analysis and market insight to drive strategic decisions. Business growth performance is a key part of this role. Your duties will include:
- Perform insightful research and analysis of the company’s product portfolio.
- Conduct online market research and catalogue findings to relevant databases.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and industry marketplace, and consolidate into actionable reports and/or notifications
- Investigate market trends via SWOT analysis and make recommendations based on findings
- Review current reporting systems & formats, recommend & implement actionable changes
- Perform annual product audits
- Maintain product listings
- Monitoring Optional Benefits performance
- Monthly competitor analysis report
- Keep up to date with any new or revised FCA regulations
- Stay fully abreast of marketing trends and research from other parties, implementing best practices subsequently
The successful Marketing Analyst should have:
- Experience in a similar Market Research or Marketing Analysis role, ideally 3 years
- Knowledge of statistical packages such as SPSS, SAS or similar
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Search engines and business research tools acumen
- Proactive with initiative to deliver insight in order to guide department strategy
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Detail orientated with strong analytical and critical thinking skills and ability to source and analyse information
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing, Statistics or related field preferred but not essential
- Full UK driving licence and vehicle accessis essential due to office location
- £24,000 - £26,000 salary
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays with bonus holiday and salary sacrifice schemes
- Excellent staff discount
- Regular staff socials and events
- Hot drinks
- On-site crèche
- Free workwear
- Government pension
York, North Yorkshire - commutable from Harrogate, Leeds, Thirsk, Wetherby, Ripon, Tadcaster, Pontefract etc
£24,000 - £26,000 + benefits
Marketing Data Analyst | Market Analyst | Marketing Research | Market Insight | Data Insight | Marketing Insight
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'