Purpose of the role:
- Consumer Data is absolutely pivotal to our Travel Experience lounge propositions and the lifeblood of our services. The Data Analyst (consumer insight) will be responsible for undertaking high quality data analytics for our global business.
- Derive value from the data to allow stakeholders to make informed choices
- Work with the marketing, teams to feed insight into marketing communications
- Work with the product and proposition teams to feed insight into both product and proposition development
- Responsible for delivering data driven solutions to support the business’ marketing activities
- Delivery of data analytics for a range of internal stakeholders
- Perform efficient and accurate data analytics on large volumes of customer data including data mining, statistics, business analysis, post campaign analysis and reporting
- Use data and analytical tools to meet project and stakeholder needs as specified by Head of Consumer marketing
- Own, lead and deliver succinct insight projects from start to finish
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to deliver actionable insights and analytical solutions
- Understand data sources to deliver answers
- Process and interpret data to derive value and uncover meaningful patterns
- Produce analysis that leads to insights and recommendations in collaboration with both marketing and product and proposition teams
- Support stakeholders in writing more complex briefs and manage outputs
- Ensure deliverables are supplied on time and correct, meeting and exceeding expectations
- Establish and follow QC procedures and ensure consistency of analytical output, both for yourself and your peers
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Technically minded, with sound understanding of large data assets and structures, ideally within the loyalty industry - included but not limited to transactional data, profiles, demographics, social, digital and open data
- Good mix of experience with tools such as SQL/Alteryx/Python or equivalent to blend data and create re-useable data processes
- Proficient using Excel for data analysis and profiling
- Experience building interactive dashboards in Tableau desirable
- Good understanding of relational databases desirable
Collinson is a global leader in loyalty and benefits. We craft customer experiences, which enable some of the world’s best-known brands to acquire, engage and retain the most demanding and choice-rich customers.
Our unique expertise and insight into high earning, frequent travellers allows our clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to drive deeper customer devotion.
We work with over 600 banks, 90 airlines and 20 hotel groups in over 170 countries.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'