A leading digital marketing agency, specialising in working with technology companies and IT consultancies, is looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join their team based in London.
Helping their clients communicate more effectively, reach new audiences, and drive leads, they practice content marketing, design and execute digital marketing campaigns, build websites, and create video and animations.
As a digital marketing company, they have a heavy reliance on data and analytics. They're on the hunt for Marketing Analyst with 1/2 years experience (ideally working in a digital agency). Data-driven, naturally analytical in your thinking, and fascinated by the power of digital marketing - you will help provide insights across all of their campaigns and projects on both an operational and strategic level.
About the Role:
- First point of contact for investigation and analysis into performance variations across a range of client and internal campaigns and projects (web, SEO, PPC, email, social etc.)
- Providing proactive deep-dive analysis as and when required, including owning specific project deliverables such as tying PPC or SEO performance back to lifetime value metrics
- Analysing website and mobile journeys to understand customer behaviour and to enable you to make improvement recommendations to cover customer journeys, campaigns and cross-sell activity
- Creating and refining comprehensive dashboards and reports, integrating data from a variety of different data sources and distribute with insight and commentary to key stakeholders
- Setting up and executing marketing campaigns themselves, across a wide range of channels
Skills / Exerience:
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar or related role
- Real interest in data and analytics, with the ability to spot the key insight in a dataset
- Naturally numerate and advanced in Excel - you aren't afraid of a macro or Pivot table
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe (preferable, but not essential) and internal reporting tools
- Sound understanding of Google AdWords (AdWords certification is not mandatory, but would be highly beneficial)
- Knowledge of SEO, tools and techniques
- Experience using email, social & content marketing platforms & tools
- Experience of tools like Tableau, R, PowerBI, Google Data Studio, SAS are an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Management, Psychology or any equivalent
- Problem-solver and willingness to learn new technologies or skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent and confident communication skills, possessing an incredible passion for all things digital
- Thrive on ownership and accountability - and have a proven track record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Competitive salary (based on talent and experience)
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Working with on interesting projects & a diverse client base
- Relaxed working environment
- Office in the heart of London
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Marketing Analyst, Data Analytics, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Analyst, may also be considered for this role.
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Analyst
- Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'