We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to work in a fast paced marketing department producing vital customer and media insight. Our Clients very advanced with the consumption and understanding of digital data and therefore this role is ideal for someone with experience of online data.
This opportunity will allow someone to have great influence over the future of customer insight and communications, whilst enjoying working across multiple teams within the Marketing Department (Analysis, Web and Digital lead generation in particular).
The Digital Marketing Analyst must demonstrate the behaviours :
Inquisitive and analytical – Understanding new and varied data sources and perform analyse on the results including supporting a new testing programme
Planning and Analysis – Ensures their activities / tasks fit with business requirements and analyses what is required to deliver to deliver business outcomes
Attention to detail / completer finisher – Delivers high quality work and finishes to agree deadlines.
Drive for Excellence – Achieves high quality outcomes in appropriate timescales and identifies way to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Strategic influencing – Builds commitment to their agenda for change through using a broad range of influencing channels in order to deliver long term outcomes.
Challenge – Raises important issues in the face of anticipated or actual opposition. Let’s data and rational thinking lead discussions.
Forward thinking – Sees the connection between a range of activities and recognises how they interrelate.
The main purpose of this role is ownership of the digital data available. Providing regular performance measurement and reporting. Therefore this role, whilst reporting to the Head of Analysis and Insight will also support the Website team and Digital Media buyers (and their agencies).
Working with an advanced database that links customers online and offline behaviour. Analysing this database and other sources will allow for true customer journey understanding and communication plans and management.
Analysis and Interpretation team
- Understanding all the customer data touch points and ensuring we are maximising the changing digital landscape opportunities
- Overall Digital Data Management and reporting
- Interpreting the Digital relationship between Media, Website and customer conversion
- Proving insight and recommendations in line with Marketing and wider business objectives
- E-mail performance analysis
- Supporting a robust testing programme
- Website performance reporting
- Optimisation of Web journeys
Digital Media team
- Supporting personalisation across all channels including the website
- Optimising and support Digital buying for cost effective lead generation
This new role will join a team of Marketing Analysts to complement their skills with specific Digital Analysis and therefore the candidate must have experience with :
- Google Analytics, Tableau or similar web tool
- Supporting Web teams with Customer Retention Optimisation including A/B and multivariate testing
- Applying data analysis and statistics to forecasting
- Measuring and analysing online campaigns including paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Relational databases
We are recruiting and interviewing now, so should this be of interest, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job