Wise Software (UK) Limited are an award winning modern, exciting, growing and forward thinking company who make a class leading business management software system called OrderWise. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses and has over 10,000 users from many different industry sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces. Currently Wise Software turns over £10m and has over 180 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales People, Technical Support and Administration Services all whom enjoy working from the purpose built Head Office in Saxilby near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse with a positive attitude and we are looking for the best people to join us in taking The Company to its next phase of growth. This is an opportunity to start a new career within a family business with strong employee focused ethics. Everyone is treated as an individual and everyone's career path is determined by themselves with the support of Management.
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd, all staff enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible working location
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
- Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
- Flexi-Breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer
- Regular staff activity nights
- Once you've been with us two years we'll give you your Birthday off too!
This role is for an experienced, proven and exceptional Marketing Analyst capable of quickly understanding our business, our competition and what our clients need and recommending new strategic ways to develop our prospect and customer reach.
- To understand our current prospect marketing, what it achieves and where it can be improved.
- To understand our competitors prospect marketing, what it achieves and how we can capitalise on it.
- To understand our client marketing, what it achieves and where it can be improved.
- Writing marketing literature to stand our above and beyond our competition.
- An established background in marketing
- Ability to understand potential client benefits
- Proven exceptional written literature creator
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday).
For more information Wise Software (UK) Ltd and OrderWise please visit our website where you can also find information on additional career opportunities in our careers section.
If you are ambitious, have an attitude to learn, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV using the Apply button and include a Covering Letter outlining your experience and goals and the reason why you are the right candidate for this position.
If you are not local to Lincoln please ensure you detail in the cover letter how you propose to commute to the office on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"