Our client is a law firm built around outstanding legal advice and exceptional service to regional, national and international private clients. Our client was established over 230 years ago in the Stratford upon Avon area. They currently have four offices, 25 partners and approximately 110 staff. Our clients’ main office is in Stratford upon Avon and houses all the main departments of the firm. They also have a fast-growing office in Birmingham and an office in Cheltenham which offer services to clients in South Warwickshire, the Cotswolds and Gloucestershire. Their Henley in Arden office enables them to service local clients in and around Warwickshire.
They specialise in work for private clients and privately-owned businesses. From business owners through to wealthy families, landowners, farmers and successful individuals, clients choose our client for their renowned technical expertise and their friendly partner-led service. As a client of the group you receive a very personal service that is designed to support you, your business and your family in every aspect and at all stages of life, from complex business and property transactions, through to preserving, growing and transferring your wealth and the care of elderly or vulnerable relatives.
Position: Marketing Analyst
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22k to 25k per annum
Benefits: 32 days annual leave inc B Hols; Death in service; 3% pension contribution; Annual bonus incentives; Our client day; Charity Day; Pay day drinks; EAP; Sick Pay – 4 weeks per year.
About the role:
They are currently recruiting for a Marketing Analyst / CRM Executive. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone wishing to further their career in a highly respected law firm, with a strong focus on marketing and client data.
The Marketing Analyst / CRM Executive role will include providing effective data analysis to the marketing team (such as analysing marketing activities), enhance the quality and flow of client data within the firm to including reporting and evaluation, as well as helping to ensure the firm’s data management is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations. In addition the key responsibilities are:
To provide effective data analysis to the marketing team, including :
-Creating data lists and segments for campaigns, events and activities.
- Analysing marketing activity.
- Working with the marketing team to plan and execute regular campaigns to improve/cleanse data on an ongoing basis.
To maintain compliance with the GDPR, including:
- Managing large scale data processing activities
- Maintaining data accuracy
- Managing and recording marketing consents
- Providing support and regular updates to our client’ Data Protection Officer
- Assisting with meeting subject access requests
- Assisting with handling breach notifications under the GDPR
- Keeping up to date with GDPR requirements
- Delivering internal training sessions and updates as required
Providing Marketing advice and support to our clients’ management team
- Significant experience in a CRM or data focused role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including influencing and negotiation
- Computer literate with strong excel skills
- Database and data handling experience
- Have a good understanding of how personal data is stored and processed
- Understanding of data protection best practice
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Analyst, CRM Executive, Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Marketing Analysis, Researcher, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job