Salary circa £30,000 - £35,000
Near Horsham, West Sussex
We are working in partnership with a market leading company in its sector; they have several international offices and sell their products and services globally. Their Sussex office is now looking for a talented Marketing Analyst to work across marketing and commerical.
This role is responsible for gathering and analysing data, allowing them to identify key trends in web performance, customer purchases, marketing campaign activity, sales leads, product performance, acquisition and retention figures.
Marketing Analyst job will include:
- Analysing the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Effectively using Google analytics and other data sources available to analyse and report on effectiveness of th company website and come up with recommendations to improve the site.
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Carry out other ad hoc analysis as required e.g. for specific marketing campaigns
- Evaluate and report on the impact of changes / new initiatives across digital platforms
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Performing ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimisation consultancies for clients and influencing conversion optimisation strategies with solid analytical data
What you will need:
- Proven experience in a Marketing Analytics role
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Experience of using Excel to an advanced level
- SQL experiene would be a bonus but not essential
Benefits include 25 days holiday which rise by 1 each year to 29 days. Pension, Healthcare, free breakfast.
- Data Analysis
- Web Analytics
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job