What’s the role?
Day to day, you’ll :
- Be the “voice of data” across the business, ensuring that the right teams get access to the right data
- Assess marketing campaigns across different channels to establish what’s worked and what hasn’t
- Produce reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Be involved with customer modelling to help drive budgeting and forecasting
- Turn data into insight; you’ll thrive on turning the numbers into a story
- Maintain the quality of business data
- Identify areas for improvement when it comes to data
What do I need?
The ideal candidate will:-
- Be inquisitive by nature and always want to get to the heart of customer behaviour
- Know Excel inside out
- Have a good working knowledge of SQL
- Be comfortable presenting to a range of stakeholders of all levels
- Have excellent communication skills
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a marketing analyst to join a national company which offers a great starting salary, as well as fantastic benefits and progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job