£22,000 - £28,000
Forward Role are delighted to be working with a well-established, international fashion brand based in Cheshire.
The business are recruiting a Marketing Analyst to join the Insight & Analytics team. You will work closely with the wider Marketing team and supporting marketing strategy and new initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity for an analyst with 18 months - 3 years' experience looking to develop their career in Marketing Analytics.
- Working on a number of exciting projects which will be adding true business value
- Analysis of all marketing activity and making recommendations for future campaigns
- Providing in-depth insight and presenting technical information to a non-technical audience
- Presenting insight and analysis to senior stakeholders
- Offer insight and recommendations to improve profitability
The ideal candidate will...
...have strong commercial acumen
...have the ability to turn large data sets in to actionable insights
...be a logical thinker
...have excellent communication and presentation skills
You must be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel, and have a good understanding of SQL (although further SQL training will be provided).
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please get in touch with Sophie on or
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.