The main element of this role will be to support both the sales and marketing function, with market data and generating leads. You will be analysing the market, generating new leads for the sales team, keeping up to date with competitor movements, finding relevant news and industry updates and put together comprehensive key searches to gain warm leads.
You will split your time working with both the sales teams and the marketing team, sitting down and learning what the sales teams are looking for and what types of leads they would be interested in.
Main duties include:
• Understanding requirements and identify relevant data, compile contact lists, prepare related reports and presentations on those markets or competitors
• Collection of data, recording qualified contacts/leads into the CRM
• Managing and updating those contacts within the CRM in preparation for further use on direct mail activity, educational and product updates, allocation to training courses and invitation to exhibition and seminars
• Identify, monitor and manage UK Supplier/Vendor Contracts websites to obtain contract and tender opportunities within selected markets
• Assist in the compilation, delivery and management of direct mail campaigns and manage the distribution and follow up of leads
• Provide analysis on competitor’s activities
• Ensure all identified opportunities are followed up and managed through to closure
• Keep a thorough and accurate record of all contacts and activity
You must have worked in a similar role previously, and have strong understanding of lead generation and data analytics, as well as wider marketing knowledge.
This is a great opportunity to work with a great business and some fantastic people. If you would like to hear more about this then please do apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job