A start up brand with a newly restructured and growing analytics team are looking for a Marketing-Channel Insight Analyst to join their team and play an integral part in leading and championing the value of data throughout their marketing channels. If you're a passionate Analyst with proven coding skills in SAS or R ,then this is an exciting opportunity for you to take ownership of commercially valuable insight.
You will sit in a team focused on all areas of Customer Analytics and work with various teams across the business to deliver insight and advanced analytics around online and offline customer behaviour. The focus of your work will be in the name of improving targeting of multichannel customer communications, marketing ROI and promotional effectiveness.
- Understanding customer trends, developing segmentation and predicting behaviours and performance on a micro- and macro- level
- Monitoring customer value. Track value of customers by segment, establish & monitor LTV.
- Understand and track customer journey - routes into the business and product, identifying key customer movements and behaviours.
- Producing best in class visualisations using industry-leading software to help stakeholders understand complex customer behaviours and patterns
- Supporting the business with ad-hoc analysis and reporting on campaigns and promotions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Marketing Analyst will likely have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level within a numerate discipline (mathematics, statistics, computer science)
- Proven commercial experience in an advanced analytics utilising SAS, SQL or R
- Proven stakeholder and insight experience, ability to influence and translate technical analysis to a non technical audience
- Customer analytics experience, proven ability to adapt analysis and insight for various channels of marketing
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your profile to Sam Maughan at Harnham via the 'Apply Now' button.