A well-established consumer finance company is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their Marketing team in London. The successful candidate will be instrumental in undertaking regular analysis of marketing performance by providing insight on areas for testing and improvement. It's the perfect position for someone to work in an iconic organisation with over 300 years of history where they focus on the delivery of marketing MI and analysis as well as on campaign reports and insight.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Analyst
- Providing regular reporting on marketing performance to stakeholders.
- Conducting analysis on the value of marketing activity combining data from a range of sources.
- Working closely with the product and pricing teams to track and report on the impact of changes to overall marketing and sales performance.
- Supporting the media agency in developing effective targeting strategies for marketing campaigns.
- Implementing data processes and controls in line with best practice.
Key Skills and Requirements of the Marketing Analyst
- Ideally 5+ years of previous experience in an analytical related role.
- Hands-on experience with SAS, SQL and Excel.
- Exemplary web analytics knowledge using tools such AS Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
- The ability to communicate effectively and manage stakeholders.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job