Macildowie Marketing are working with a large well known B2C brand located in Nottingham to recruit an experienced Marketing Analyst (Business Intelligence specialist).
You will work within a wider marketing division and help to support Â build and develop business intelligence reporting and analysis requirements within Marketing. You will help to deliver both regular and ad-hoc reports that give a true insight on how marketing specific activity impacts wider business performance.
-Support, build and develop BI reporting capability within Marketing using in-house BI tool/data warehouse.
- Run queries on existing data and perform analysis to support decision making process.
- Compile and support delivery of business intelligence reports to end users on a regular basis.
- Leverage wider marketing output and insight to support conclusions and identify patterns and trends.
- Researches information and data for marketing team and associated departments.
- Proactive understanding of the changes within wider Â industry with regards to trends, insights and opportunities.
- To support campaign and general marketing analysis that delivers relevant information and insight.
- Support all internal and external queries relating to business intelligence.
- Support in the delivery of numerous other monthly and weekly reports and MI to the wider business, including Exec level
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job