Are you looking for you next opportunity as an analyst? Would you enjoy working strategically with a variety of stakeholders on a range of intellectually stimulating projects for a leading global media agency?
Marketing Analyst 12 Month FTC
Salary: £40,000 + 10% Performance Bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Analyst to join a prestigious global Media Agency, who are now looking to add to their successful analytics team. As an industry leading organisation, they have exciting plans in place to expand the Data & Analytics division over the coming years due to ongoing success. My client puts people first and promote a collaborative environment. You will be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table and have the chance to learn from your peers. The right person will be passionate about their work and enjoy overcoming challenges by creating innovative solutions.
About the role
This role offers a chance to engage in a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. You will be working in a vibrant team engaging with stakeholders daily across product, sales, editorial and marketing. Your contribution will be a vital factor in your client's success and their business strategies.
- Be the expert in Digital Marketing Insight analytics
- Provide analyses of customer acquisition and conversion data drawn from multiple sources, to support detailed performance and effectiveness optimisations
- Develop and maintain reports and tools that business stakeholders can use to self-serve
- Recognise and extract critical indicators from large and complex data sets; interpret and express these indicators in the business context
- Statistical analysis of A/B testing and store optimisation
- The main support/mentor to the other junior Analyst's in the team
Our client is looking for a motivated individual who will relish the chance to apply their expertise in a creative and forward-thinking workplace. They are looking for someone who has a strong interest in working for a fast-paced organisation and a desire to make a real difference to how digital analytics are used within the company.
As the Marketing Analyst you will have…
- Analytical mindset, strong digital technical skills in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Optimize
- Excel and SQL proficiency, working understanding of statistical tools
- Statistical rigour around A/B testing
- Knowledge of Omniture and understanding a customer's digital journey
- Working knowledge of statistical models and user of Tableau data visualisation software
- The ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong stakeholder managemnet
- A thought leader that can work autonomously.
- A great attitude and the ability to influence others