An innovative and forward thinking retail company are seeking a Manager to oversee their Strategy & Insight team. A new role, you will be championing a range of new insight projects to drive changes in the way that they do business. If you're forward thinking, like the challenge of a new role and an open scope, this is your chance to utilize your background in analytics and make meaningful change for the business.
As Marketing Analysis Manager, you will lead a function of the business that focus on long term projects, the focus of which is driving innovation and ensuring high standards and precise results. The use of these pieces are to ensure that the results of the work are actionable and able to be implemented across the business, making changes to these models where supported by research and testing cutting edge techniques.
In particular, you can expected to be involved in the below:
- Taking ownership lead thinking around product interplay, changing customer behaviour and analysis and insight on macro trends
- Leading customer behaviour insight and championing the development of customer journey and brand loyalty
- Channel performance insight
- Deliver detailed insight presentations to senior stakeholders across various functions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Marketing Analysis Manage will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in an analytical or numerate discipline (mathematics, statistics, operational research)
- Proven experience in a business focused analytical role
- Demonstrable examples of analysing data with a view to answering major business questions
- Strong experience working with large volumes of customer data
- Proven management experience, particularly of technical analysts
- A background and ability to work with SQL, Tableau, SQL, SAS or SPSS Modeller
- Experience in building predictive models in SAS or SPSS a distinct advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to Sam Maughan at Harnham via the 'Apply Now' button.
Marketing Analytics, Marketing, Insight, Marketing & Insight, Manager, SAS, SQL, SPSS, SPSS Modeller, Statistics, Tableau