Marketing & Advertising Program Manager
Marketing & Advertising Program Manager- London- 9 Months- £70-£73 ph PAYE
· Project Management- Manage multiple projects concurrently, engaging with different stakeholders at relevant times while keeping the wider business updated
· Program Development & Commercial Strategy- contribute to the strategic development of the wider program, working collaboratively to shape existing program processes and as projects complete support scaling and development of internal marketing strategies
· Stakeholder Management- Strong communication skills and ability to manage a range of situations, ability to lead and manage a senior client facing program as well as manage and collaborate with a wide range of internal stakeholders
· Ownership/ Responsibility- Take responsibility for, and drive, the program. Lead through consultation, influencing and consensus
· 10+ years Agency, Marketing or Project Management experience
· Previous experience of commercial within Media or Marketing sector
· Proven experience to drive performance and commercial arguments through data with senior stakeholders
· Strong excel skills
· Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations
· Exceptional written/oral communication skills
· Highly organised
· Proactive approach
· Ability to build relationships and work effectively with peers and managers, both internally and externally across a variety of disciplines
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'