Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily contact with clients by email / phone to expedite creative projects.
- Sending creative visuals and artwork to clients, chasing for approval and actioning amends with creative studio
- Creating quotes, purchase order and invoices on PROAD accounts systems
- Attending client meeting (when safe to do so)
- Preparing meeting documents and writing client contact reports
- Proof reading
- Briefing and obtaining quotes from third party suppliers
- Background and research to help realise creative ideas.
- Daily input of time sheets to record time spent on clients/ specific jobs.
- Ability to multi-task and work to set deadlines.
- Manage own workload and be able to react quickly to outside influences and re-prioritise effectively.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of all administrative tools required for the role inc PROAD (training provided)
As well as MS Office suite
- Possess organisational skills required to take on full responsibility for the administrative back up required.
Attention to detail.
- A conscientious approach to all aspects of the role, ensuring output is accurate and professional.
£21,000 basic salary
21 day plus bank holidays and one week at Christmas not included in holiday allowance.
Perk box (which includes retail discounts)
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'