£20k - £24k per annum
Our client, a well renowned leading manufacturer within their industry are looking for a strong administrator to provide effective support to their marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that enjoys variety and has a passion for providing a great service to the wider team and external customers.
- Support the marketing team with varying administrative tasks enabling them to successfully develop and implement marketing strategies and activities to promote the brand.
- This will include, but is not limited to: arranging meetings, taking and making phone calls, raising PO's and generating relevant invoices
- You will be first point of contact for dealers throughout the UK network in relation to their marketing and event requirements, liaising with the team and partnered marketing agencies to effectively support them
- Support the team in the production of various marketing materials and monitor their usage and effectiveness as required
- Assist in the coordination and arrangement of events, from liaising with suppliers through to ensuring success on the day
- Provide support to the team in promoting events, reviewing their effectiveness, reporting their successes and providing recommendations
- Support with the purchasing of marketing materials required for events and marketing activities
- Work outside of office hours on occasion, including weekends attending events when required
- A strong team player, happy to adapt and support wherever necessary
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Word and Excel
- Previous marketing or sales experience would be advantageous
- Passionate about providing a great service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'