Hyde New Homes is the multi award-winning commercial arm of Hyde, one of England’s leading developers of homes for all needs and incomes.
We have plans to complete some 1,500 new homes per annum in London, Kent and Sussex over the next five years and are investigating ways which will allow us to build further homes. As a social business, we reinvest our profits to build more affordable homes.
Our Marketing Department has recently had a refresh and we are seeking new talent to join the team in what will be a period of rapid growth and development for the organisation. We are seeking a Marketing Administrator to develop an efficient, flexible and professional administrative and co-ordination service to the Hyde New Homes Marketing Team in order to facilitate the effective and smooth running of the function.
About the job:
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure you have the correct up to date information for reports
- Maintaining marketing progress reports - keeping launch programme information up to date
- Liaise with solicitors to prepare draft leases
- Collate marketing metrics and presenting findings to Head of Marketing
- Assist with ad hoc admin for the rest of the team
- Booking meetings
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Previous Marketing experience would be advantageous
- You will have a passion for Marketing
- Digital marketing savvy
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Organised and meticulous
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Proficient on Microsoft packages
- Degree in Marketing or Business would be advantageous
*Interview date: Tuesday 1st May 2018
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
- Minute Taking