The Marketing Administrator will be responsible for working on multiple student-facing brands. Working in a varied and fast-paced environment, supporting across a number of sales and marketing initiatives and a number of residences.
What we are looking for from the Marketing Administrator:
- Excellent marketing project experience
- Able to manage promotional and print supplies
- A coordinator for the showcasing of flats and suites within the residences (including photo shoots)
- A capable researcher able to identify competitor activity and keep abreast of market initiatives
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proactive events management (student fairs, open days etc.)
- Experience across Social Media
- Technical skills in Photoshop/InDesign
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Highly organised and efficient with strong administrative skills
- Flexible and determined to champion the values of the brands
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click apply now below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job