We have a fantastic opportunity for immediately available candidates to join a global and rapidly growing business who are increasingly developing within their sector, giving the right candidiate the opportunity to join their marketing team as a marketing administrator to support the team.
This role offers a fantastic chance to gain some invaluable experience for marketing graduates or those with an interest in the field with one of our top clients in the Northern Luton area.
We are looking for candidates with an interest that can commit to an assignment to join and assist the team for at least the next 3 months (With the potential of a permanent position to arise). This is a great chance for anyone actively looking for work to start right away!
Duties to include:
- Obtaining feedback from the marketing manager and actively working with them.
- Handling any website requests and emails that come through to the marketing team.
- Providing support and assistance on any marketing literature.
- Along with plenty of other adhoc admin tasks in order to support the marketing manager during this busy period of expansion for the company.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Marketing experience or an interest in the field
- Must be organised and efficient
- Good eye for design and detail
- Stong attention to detail
- Strong use of initiative
- A true team player
- Available to start work immediately
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job