ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR A 6-8 WEEK TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT. £11 PER HOUR, BASED IN SWINDON TOWN CENTRE.
The successful candidate will be working to support the Marketing team and will be required to perform the following duties:
- Updating changes to files in Adobe Acrobat
- Emailing external agencies reference the changes & checking
- Changes checked within the team
- Closing the file
- Uploading on to the relevant databases
- Saving all signed off files
- Ability to work independently & as part of a small team
- Marketing /Design Agency experience
- Understanding of artwork & design processes
- Good PC skills (particularly adobe acrobat)
- Data Entry, quick & competent - Reliability and excellent time keeping
- Structured and organised
- Excellent attention to detail
The role is based within a major blue chip company and is a very short walking distance of Swindon bus station and train station, with an on-site Coffee Shop and Restaurant. 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and after 12 weeks you will be entitled to an extra 2 days holiday and the possibility of joining the pension scheme if you meet certain criteria.
If you are able to work Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm or 8.30am - 4.30pm then please apply.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
- data entry
- data input
- design agency
- adobe acrobat