Darlington-based care provider HC-One has announced the creation of 130 new jobs in its Darlington Support Office following its recent agreement to acquire 122 Bupa care homes.
These new jobs will cover a variety of support roles, at a range of levels, offering opportunities for all and further boosting HC-One`s position as a leading employer in Darlington.
This acquisition will see HC-One become the largest provider of care in the UK, further building on its sector-leading investment programme which includes its learning and development programmes, IT systems, and homes. The new Darlington-based roles will be key in supporting the organisation in continuing to provide the kindest care as it reaches ever more communities and older people across the country.
HC-One, which was founded in 2011, aims to be the first choice care home provider within each of its communities for Residents, and the employer of choice for the best, and kindest care staff, looking for sector-leading career progression opportunities.
The Marketing Administrator will be responsible for supporting the implementation of all marketing administration across the HC-One network of care homes, in line with brand guidelines, to support in delivering the organisational objectives and targets.
The role is varied and will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Ensuring care home literature, online profiles and awareness campaigns are positioned correctly and carried out efficiently
- Supporting field based sales teams by driving marketing and related administration activities
- Supporting allocated homes within the HC-One portfolio across a broad range of marketing administration tasks
- Maintaining various marketing channels including the company website and social media channels, making necessary improvements to drive enquiries
- Producing relevant marketing materials to support the HC-One care homes
- Promoting the HC-One brand through local media channels including writing of press releases, website news stories and social media
- Ensuring brand consistency and integrity is maintained at all times
As a newly created role, this is an excellent opportunity for somebody with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to further develop the role and to progress their career in marketing.
- At least one years' experience in administration is essential
- Experience within a marketing environment is beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Attention to detail and natural problem solving ability
- IT literate including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job