Marketing Administrator - Property
Our established family run property client is recruiting for a Marketing Administrator . If you are looking for a role that offers an opportunity to work across the property industry with superb career progression opportunities, this could be ideal.
Main duties include:
Daily maintenance of the company’s marketing website - ensuring advertising details are loaded onto the site promptly such as plans, photos, property description and rent levels.
· Record all enquiries to Marketing via phone, email, agent enquiry and website on departmental database. Reply and send out relevant details.
· Answer marketing direct phone line.
· Maintaining and updating the departmental database ensuring property records are accurate.
· Type up department correspondence, Heads of Terms, input information for Commercial Property Standard Enquiries, collating relevant information from planning department, insurance department, managing surveyors and other relevant departments.
· Preparing pre-liminary particulars and property flyers
· Direct mailing - mail merge letters to include property details and brochures
· Instruct & monitor photography of the properties, arrange signage, liaise with Westminster Council re building rates.
· Assist with property launches, invitee list, catering, building preparation, provision of assistance on the launch date.
· Assist with preparation of advertising for property publications, Property Week, Estate Gazette, Commercial Property Register and Medical Journals.
· Attending weekly update meetings - ensuring that documentation is in place for meetings and preparing reports for circulation to attendees.
· Marketing storage - facilitate access for pick up of brochures and other marketing materials.
· Good administrative and keyboard skills
· Computer literate - Excel spreadsheets, Photo shop and PowerPoint, Publisher, Indesign
· Good verbal and written communication skills with a positive attitude and attention to detail
· Conscientious and hard working
· Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
· Commercial Property Sector
If you feel this is Marketing Administrator position is relevant to you, please send your cv over to our recruitment team.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job