Marketing Administrator (Book Publishing)
A great opportunity to join a book publisher in Oxford. This is a varied role where you will be providing key support for the marketing and sales teams. This role is temp to start immediately for 2-3 months with the possibility of going permanent. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in taking their first step into publishing.
- Answering telephones, collecting and distributing post, and undertaking administrative tasks for the UK sales & marketing department
- Sales support activities including keying / printing book Advanced Information Sheets and slides for sales representatives / customers
- Preparing the metadata feeds to e-Channels for eBooks and POD. Processing eBooks sales reports
- Researching festivals, the creation of promotions ahead of conferences / events (with recommendations from Marketing Controller)
- Assisting with Bookseller title updates / submissions
- Adding reviews to Book Master & preparing onix feeds for the website / Nielsen
- Prepare reports of accurate metadata for trade order forms electronic and print
- Assist with the prep for sales presentations materials, catalogue and advertising copy and to assist with point of sale material
- Providing PR support including preparing press releases, distributing press releases and review copies
- Support author news distribution and handling media requests
Experience / skills required:
- Office administration experience
- Interest in marketing and or publishing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and a willingness to learn other systems
- Flexibility and high team awareness
Please apply online, via REED
Contact: Alison Redfearn
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
- Organisational Skills
- Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job