Our client is a fast-growing digital finance company, that since its founding has served over 500,000 unique customers. As an organisation, they pride themselves on providing their customers with great products and impeccable service. This is an exciting time for the business as they expand and continue to heavily invest in technology and product development. Having grown from a headcount of 65 in 2015 to over 200 today and with plans to expand and diversify revenue lines we are seeking to appoint a commercially orientated Acquisitions Manager to ensure that they achieve their aims.
This person will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and will take responsibility for:
- the negotiation and relationship management of existing and new Lead Generator and Affiliate partners maintain productive commercial relationships.
- managing new Lead Generator and Affiliate onboarding processes, including contract sign-off and completion of due diligence.
- the continual review and reduction of acquisition spend as a percentage of revenue generated
- identifying potential new Acquisition partnering opportunities
- working with other business areas, mainly Credit Risk, to implement buying strategy; including set-up and maintenance of Lead Generator acquisition tiers
- preparing month-end reconciliation of Lead Generator and Affiliate spend, including communication of invoicing figures internally to Finance and externally to Lead Generators and Affiliates
- owning the reporting of conversion/click numbers to partners when required i.e. for CPF deals and comparison site activity
- supporting the collection of management information for reporting and performance analysis requirements
- owning the auditing of Lead Generator and Affiliate websites to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- performing other duties that are reasonable and relevant to the role and necessary for the company's success
- Experience in a financial services or financial technology organisation / industry
- Experience in a commercial and / or acquisitions position
- Solutions and business orientated
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'