What are we looking for?
An exciting opportunity to join the marketing department of an expanding ecommerce company with a central Norwich head office.
We are looking for a candidate with great interpersonal skills and a personable manner, with the ability to adapt. The role has a varied range of responsibilities, ideal for someone who enjoys working on multiple projects with fantastic organisation skills and an eye for accuracy.
- Update and maintain product information using bespoke CMS system
- Responding to online customer reviews
- Assist with digital marketing including PPC, SEO, email & social media
- Assist with monthly marketing reports & data analysis
- Supporting Accounts team with housekeeping & maintenance of Sage accounts package
- Supplier invoice entry
- Processing orders using in house systems
- Provide general support to the marketing, sales & accounts teams when necessary
Skills & Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel is essential
- Previous experience of Campaign Monitor, CMS System, Sage & Google Adwords beneficial but not essential as training will be given
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Be highly organised and be able to balance your own workload
- High attention to detail
- Salary of £16,000 - £19,000 depending on experience
- 4 weeks paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Staff pension scheme
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job