Monday and Friday working from Home - Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday in the office
£28,000 to £36,000
We have a very exciting opportunity for a MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER working for a very exciting and dynamic Marketing company in Warrington. The successful candidate will have a strong marketing background and a marketing degree ideally and will thrive on maintaining and developing accounts for the business ranging from £1m to £10m in turnover.
* Overall responsibility and ownership of client accounts providing marketing support, working within budgets and ensuring profitability
* Develop and implement dedicated marketing plans, agreeing deliverables with clients to match their budget.
* Represent customers as their marketing function as required, which includes but is not limited to attending meetings at client's premises, exhibitions and social events
* Liaise with colleagues and subcontractors to deliver marketing services, providing adequate guidance to ensure timely delivery of suitable content
* Undertake the role of a marketing executive as required to deliver marketing services
* Audit all marketing activity to determine effectiveness and produce reports on activity
* Actively seek new clients and opportunities for business and undertake lead generation activities
* Contribute to continuous improvement by keeping up to date with the latest trends and practices within the marketing industry
* Assist with other areas of the business as required
Core Skills Required:
* Degree in Marketing or Diploma in Professional Marketing (CIM)
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a positive 'can-do' attitude
* Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills (both face-to-face and written)
* Commitment to delivering high-quality output, with a careful eye for detail
* Clear focus on providing excellent customer service, taking pride in exceeding customer expectations
* Strong knowledge of social media platforms
* Strong experience within marketing in a position of responsibility
* Driving licence and vehicle
* Experience with Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Hootsuite
* Website development and maintenance with Wordpress
* Graphic design
* SEO for websites
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- account management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'