Marketing Account Manager
Salary: £30,000 to £36,000
Flo Marketing are a fully-serviced marketing agency specialising in the Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom retail sector. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced and knowledgeable marketing account manager to join our small, growing team.
You will be part of a marketing team that are responsible for creating high-quality campaigns for clients, and you will work directly with our valued clients to deliver results-driven marketing campaigns and manage key business relationships.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to, the following...
- Managing key client accounts
- Co-ordinating and delivering multi-channel marketing strategies
- Planning & implementing marketing campaigns across numerous channels, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Email and more
- Leading & attending key meetings at client showrooms across the UK
- Tracking, reporting, testing and analysing campaigns
The requirements for this role are as follows...
- Degree in marketing, business studies or another relevant subject
- Experience in similar marketing account management roles.
- Proficiency in using marketing tools such as the Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, CRM systems etc.
- Knowledge and experience of the Kitchen, Bathroom and Bedroom sector is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude and a smile!
Flo Marketing are a dynamic, fast-growing marketing company with a client base that covers the length and breadth of the UK. The successful candidate will be a key part of the team and have full responsibility in managing successful client accounts as well as leading client meetings and attending internal business development meetings. Flo have a keen ethos of learning and development, and you’ll benefit from access to regular opportunities to progress your skills as a marketer, too.
The benefits of this role include an Audible subscription, Gym membership, frequent learning opportunities and a client retention bonus.
- Account Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Reporting
- Marketing Strategy
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'