Marketing Account Manager / Project Manager
As the Marketing Account Manager / Project Manager within a global b2b agency where you will leverage internal processes and systems to project manage multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns.
Your role will be to maintain good client relationships through solid campaign management skills, developing and managing campaign cost estimates and invoicing in a timely manner and ensuring that the agency’s service to the client is being delivered efficiently and to the client’s objectives and satisfaction. Account Managers will work with internal teams and client partners to implement agreed strategic plans.
You will be responsible for campaign management whilst supporting the Account Director on some of the agencies largest accounts.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Experience in account management, preferably at a B2B marketing agency
- Sound knowledge of agency processes
- Knowledge in B2B marketing across core disciplines
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing
- Managing campaigns from client brief to final outputs
- Ability to review strategic and creative proposals
- Numerate and financially/business savvy
- Curiosity to develop your analytical and strategic experience
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- Proven experience in relationship building
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and well-crafted manner
- Good interpersonal skills in order to deal with clients and fellow employees
- PC skills - word processing, spreadsheet, email and presentation packages
- Degree level education in any subject desirable
Key word: Account Manager, Senior Account Executive, Digital Marketing, Global Campaigns, Marketing Manager, Integrated Agency, Client Services Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Marketing Project Manager, Creative Services, Advertising Agency, Marketing Agency, Digital Agency, Digital Media, Campaign Manager
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
- Account Marketing
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'