Nigel Wright are recruiting for an Account Manager to join a well established, full service, multi-disciplinary marketing agency based in Newcastle. The business are well regarded for staff retention and a positive company culture, and are now looking to employ an Account Manager as a result of increased workload and new client wins.
This role will be responsible for managing client relationship and projects rotating across the full spectrum of work the company undertake, so no two days will be the same. This could be anything from consulting on digital marketing, branding or website builds, where you'll work with a dedicated to project team to fulfill the client's brief.
On offer is a competitive salary with the opportunity to join a genuine business, who work hard to maintain their reputation with high quality work.
- Acting as a dedicated point of contact for your clients to ensure good relationships are open communication is maintained
- Acting as a project lead on digital marketing, social media marketing, campaign management, website developments and other marketing projects undertaken by the business
- Identifying commercial opportunities to increase business and/or value
- Effective estimation of new work and tracking accuracy of estimates against delivery
- Ensure clients are kept updated on progress of work, budget allocation and outcome of work delivered
- Consulting clients on best practice, understanding their objectives and creating work that delivers against this
- Developing an understanding into emerging technologies to ensure a representative portfolio of services to clients
- Marketing agency or account management experience would be highly desirable, without this, strong project management skills with marketing experience would be considered
- Great all round communication skills to work in a client facing role
- Consultative approach
- Solutions orientated; able to identify a problem and create a solution
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- Ideas orientated, with the ability to think and do
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'