Marketing Account Manager
Manchester City Centre
£25,000 - £35,000
I am looking for an experienced Marketing Account Manager to join one of Manchester's best integrated marketing agencies.
You will be working with one of the UK's best known telecoms brands to acquire and retain customers by creating outstanding marketing campaigns.
You will be using owned, earned and paid for channels to promote existing product's and new product launches.
Customer loyalty is at the heart of what they do, so you will ensure you keep them active, engaged and loyal.
So what do you need?
- 2-3 years minimum working in a BTL / Promotional / Integrated Agency.
- Experience across one / several disciplines: promotional marketing, experiential, DM, digital, partnerships, retail/shopper, media.
- Experience working on BIG consumer brands.
- Experience working closely with a design studio.
- Management of people experience.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under time and financial pressures.
- Ability to manage projects profitably.
- Ability to lead the creative process.
Interested? Apply today or contact Will at Forward Role Recruitment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.